Maybe it’s the mid-cycle hormones, or all the pictures of friends’ new babies, but I find myself craving that newborn smell and the way a teeny baby fits into the crook of my arm. I haven’t forgotten how hard those first few months were, and I adore this age – all the amazing milestones, the personality, the new experiences that happen between 6 and 12 months – but as No2′s first birthday quickly approaches, I find myself increasingly nostalgic for her first few days and weeks.
Hi, I’m Susan.
Wife, mommy, music teacher, lover of books. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated. Who isn't?
Mom to two beautiful girls, 4 & 1. Send wine.
This is my place to think, share, and discuss. To own my story.
- I've been unplugged a lot lately. It's kinda nice in a way, but I miss my twitter peeps. #smproblems 7 hours ago
- RT @marcandangel: You never want to waste your time and energy on someone who only wants you around when it's convenient for them. 7 hours ago
- It's hard to tell, but its burgundy again. Thanks for the addiction, @addyeb. instagram.com/p/ZrGG8Lhatn/ 10 hours ago
- This is interesting. I never thought about this re: off-site parties at #BlogHer12 tech4mommies.com/2013/05/bloggi… 11 hours ago
- RT @addyeB: Love you @Hopin2bHappy and am incredibly proud of you. 1 day ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>