Maybe it’s the mid-cycle hormones, or all the pictures of friends’ new babies, but I find myself craving that newborn smell and the way a teeny baby fits into the crook of my arm. I haven’t forgotten how hard those first few months were, and I adore this age – all the amazing milestones, the personality, the new experiences that happen between 6 and 12 months – but as No2′s first birthday quickly approaches, I find myself increasingly nostalgic for her first few days and weeks.
Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
- I'm pimping my kids' baby stuff on ebay, people. Again. Because I'm a glutton for punishment. Please come help me? 8 hours ago
- Baby Bomber Jacket, people! CUTE Alert! ebay.com/itm/Old-Navy-P… 8 hours ago
- I am pretty much living on a diet of my children's Easter haul today. 9 hours ago
- Every time. Every time the kids bring home a virus I end up with a secondary infection. Every time. #whinytweet 1 day ago
- Maybe like this: oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product… #deminskirtsforspring 1 day ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>