Maybe it’s the mid-cycle hormones, or all the pictures of friends’ new babies, but I find myself craving that newborn smell and the way a teeny baby fits into the crook of my arm. I haven’t forgotten how hard those first few months were, and I adore this age – all the amazing milestones, the personality, the new experiences that happen between 6 and 12 months – but as No2’s first birthday quickly approaches, I find myself increasingly nostalgic for her first few days and weeks.
Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
And These People Too…
- This one. She melts me. instagram.com/p/tGAOBjBavN/ 1 hour ago
- Twirling. #toddlerlife instagram.com/p/tF81SjBapF/ 1 hour ago
- One #gameofthrones hat for @donotfaint, complete with woven braids. #crochet #etsy instagram.com/p/tF72Dbhant/ 1 hour ago
- RT @postpartumprog: The only way that gap will ever be bridged is with the recognition that patients have so much wisdom to share. 19 hours ago
- RT @postpartumprog: Patients should never be tokens. Patient centered research should put patients & scientists together in mutual collabor… 19 hours ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>