Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
- Vulnerable is hard. Always. Love is hard. Always. Let's do it all over again tomorrow. I don't know what else to do. 5 hours ago
- RT @DonutsMama: Educating society about PMADs means taking it to the next generation--our own children. #ppdchat 7 hours ago
- RT @VelveteenMama: I had #writersblock so I took @learndhappiness advice and just wrote and this is what came out - Flight of Ideas: http:/… 7 hours ago
- I think she missed me. #catsofinstagram instagram.com/p/rAeXwzBau3/ 12 hours ago
- RT @schmutzie: I just parted ways with @learndhappiness, I'm on my way to my terminal, and now #BlogHer14 is officially over. Pout. 1 day ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>