Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
- Every time. Every time the kids bring home a virus I end up with a secondary infection. Every time. #whinytweet 9 hours ago
- Maybe like this: oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product… #deminskirtsforspring 18 hours ago
- denim skirts for spring/summer 2014. What do we think? 18 hours ago
- Anybody else finding their twitter stream is just a list of links these days? 18 hours ago
- Still sick. But dressed and ready for a day of nonprofit work and teaching. instagram.com/p/nI2TRnharE/ 20 hours ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>