Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- Sometimes we paint pictures together. Hers had a village and a donkey. And storm clouds. #lilartist instagram.com/p/z3bzlShat2/ 1 day ago
- You know where to find me. For the next month. instagram.com/p/z3bcv0BatG/ 1 day ago
- Let's make chili. instagram.com/p/z0icFJhaqO/ 2 days ago
- I've cracked the code. #crochet #chartreading instagram.com/p/zyam7-haub/ 2 days ago
- RT @TheRealNimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP 1 week ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>