Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- Not a bad way to spend an evening. #crochet #xmasgifts instagram.com/p/wpsnapllVa/ 2 days ago
- RT @runningnekkid: I'm over at Stigma Fighters toady, sharing tough truths and a lot of love. stigmafighters.com/stigma-fighter… 2 days ago
- That time we surprised my parents by lighting their house with the 30 foot roofline. With… instagram.com/p/wmoP3MBalg/ 3 days ago
- Who's gonna buy me this? pinterest.com/pin/2289799622… 4 days ago
- We make faces at the Nutcracker ballet. instagram.com/p/wkGcTaBaiH/ 4 days ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>