Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
And These People Too…
- Pumpkin hat! #crochet #etsy I love custom orders, y'all. To make something special just for that one… instagram.com/p/tGeXlwhaj8/ 14 hours ago
- This one. She melts me. instagram.com/p/tGAOBjBavN/ 19 hours ago
- Twirling. #toddlerlife instagram.com/p/tF81SjBapF/ 19 hours ago
- One #gameofthrones hat for @donotfaint, complete with woven braids. #crochet #etsy instagram.com/p/tF72Dbhant/ 19 hours ago
- RT @postpartumprog: The only way that gap will ever be bridged is with the recognition that patients have so much wisdom to share. 1 day ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>