Maybe it’s the mid-cycle hormones, or all the pictures of friends’ new babies, but I find myself craving that newborn smell and the way a teeny baby fits into the crook of my arm. I haven’t forgotten how hard those first few months were, and I adore this age – all the amazing milestones, the personality, the new experiences that happen between 6 and 12 months – but as No2′s first birthday quickly approaches, I find myself increasingly nostalgic for her first few days and weeks.
Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
- My mom rode the T and made two line changes today, y'all! #aquariumdaywithMimi instagram.com/p/nHg42ABaoz/ 5 hours ago
- Hey @amandapalmer? I'm organizing a hike local to Boston to help moms who suffer from #PPD. Can I get a RT? learned-happiness.com/2014/04/13/cli… 8 hours ago
- Here's where I beg @thebloggess for 1 more RT to help @postpartumprog help moms with #PPD learned-happiness.com/2014/04/13/cli… #icouldcrochetHatsforCats 9 hours ago
- I'm giving away $20 in crocheted hats to raise money for @postpartumprog and #PPD. Won't you donate? learned-happiness.com/2014/04/13/cli… 9 hours ago
- Hand-crocheted hats for $6-9! It's a steal at 50% off the orig price!! Help me clear out for the new collection! etsy.com/shop/learnedha… 9 hours ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>