Maybe it’s the mid-cycle hormones, or all the pictures of friends’ new babies, but I find myself craving that newborn smell and the way a teeny baby fits into the crook of my arm. I haven’t forgotten how hard those first few months were, and I adore this age – all the amazing milestones, the personality, the new experiences that happen between 6 and 12 months – but as No2′s first birthday quickly approaches, I find myself increasingly nostalgic for her first few days and weeks.
Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
- For Yuz and for @lifewithroozle. A little@bit of joy today. Chomping her mouth while she cuts. And… instagram.com/p/lYM3kfBalf/ 2 hours ago
- Your kids need Sound Shapes on playstation. You can custom design levels for them. No violence.… instagram.com/p/lX-6KUBavG/ 4 hours ago
- Y'all. My 26 month old drew this picture of "daddy." By herself. #whoa instagram.com/p/lXZeL-Baq-/ 9 hours ago
- At this grocery store, the checker gives YOU money. instagram.com/p/lXXYr4haoq/ 9 hours ago
- I just supported @postpartumprog by shopping @AmazonSmile. #YouShopAmazonGives buying butt wipes for my kid. ;) smile.amazon.com/ref=tw_asp_1TQ… 9 hours ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>