Maybe it’s the mid-cycle hormones, or all the pictures of friends’ new babies, but I find myself craving that newborn smell and the way a teeny baby fits into the crook of my arm. I haven’t forgotten how hard those first few months were, and I adore this age – all the amazing milestones, the personality, the new experiences that happen between 6 and 12 months – but as No2′s first birthday quickly approaches, I find myself increasingly nostalgic for her first few days and weeks.
Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
- The guy inside the Hot Wheels car 🚙 cracking up! vine.co/v/MxjZh9d59Yd 1 day ago
- Hard at work on new designs! #etsy #crochet #crochetedhappiness instagram.com/p/quuAWzhaup/ 1 day ago
- Are you following the #shenanigans over on @TheBloggess's stream? You should be. Because, giggles. 1 day ago
- #BlogHer14 in 4 days. I should start preparing. Or something. 2 days ago
- Back to full dose of anti-anxiety meds. That was a fun little experiment. :/ #anxiety #mentalillness 2 days ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>