Maybe it’s the mid-cycle hormones, or all the pictures of friends’ new babies, but I find myself craving that newborn smell and the way a teeny baby fits into the crook of my arm. I haven’t forgotten how hard those first few months were, and I adore this age – all the amazing milestones, the personality, the new experiences that happen between 6 and 12 months – but as No2’s first birthday quickly approaches, I find myself increasingly nostalgic for her first few days and weeks.
Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Blogger. Contributing Editor.
Wife and mommy. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated and unashamed.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 5 and 2. Send wine.
This blog keeps me open and honest.
And These People Too…
- So independent this year. Awesome and bittersweet. #halloween #elsa instagram.com/p/u1jvzUhals/ 4 hours ago
- Checking her candy stash. #halloween #rapunzel #crochet instagram.com/p/u1bwYahakK/ 5 hours ago
- Halloween 2014 #elsa #rapunzel #crochet instagram.com/p/u1bXjyhajI/ 5 hours ago
- RT @story3girl: Two days ago, it was 70 out. Tonight the Elsas come. Tomorrow it snows. Coincidence? #elsaween #eternalwinter 15 hours ago
- RT @TheBloggess: Rolly is dressed as a cat who doesn't like hats. Ferris Mewler is going as a skeleton. He's super committed. http://t.co/2… 15 hours ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>