Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hi, I’m Susan.
Wife, mommy, music teacher, lover of books. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression's ass. Currently medicated. Who isn't?
Mom to two beautiful girls, 4 & 1. Send wine.
This is my place to think, share, and discuss. To own my story.
- It's piano lesson daaaaaay! ::happy dance:: Music, a clean house, and my mom here to help me. Winning all the way. 12 hours ago
- It's the exhaustion bringing me to tears over baby pictures, right? #lastbaby #notababyanymore 23 hours ago
- And now. *sigh* instagram.com/p/ar0EkyBajO/ 23 hours ago
- Bean's latest growth spurt had me pining for these days. #throwbackanyday #lastbaby instagram.com/p/arz10OBai6/ 23 hours ago
- And then I made the hardest shape sounds level of all time. vine.co/v/hBI3Xtimbx1 23 hours ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="http://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
antenatal depression antental depression anxiety blogging blogher book reviews Breastfeeding change crafts depression Doodlebug Excuses guest post happiness HAWMC holidays home hope hubby humor just be enough love marriage mental health Mother's Day Rally motherhood music No. 2 No1 No2 parenting photos Pictures postpartum progress PPD ppocd pregnancy rants stigma therapy things that suck triumph truth ukulele videos