1. Open crescent roll tube. Unroll flat and pinch together all seams.
2. Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar with 1 1/2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon. Spread onto dough and press flat with hands.
3. Roll up. Press dough together at the end to form a seam. Cut into disks with a serrated knife.
4. Bake at 375 for 9 minutes.
5. Eat all ten rolls for breakfast. Don’t look at the nutritional information on tube.
I make ALL kinds of things with crescent rolls. They are dairy-free, keep for a while in the fridge, and versatile. One of these days, I’ll share them in a post. For now, I need to get back to eating my breakfast.